Wednesday, August 02, 2006

SAVING THE WORLD ONE TWINKIE AT A TIME!!


Fat Momma, Fat MommaI'm here to save the day.
Fat Momma, Fat MommaI'll take your food away.
So, don't eat those chips and ice cream now Cause I'll take them from you so you won't look like a cowFat Momma, Fat MommaDon't you try and take my donuts away.

My addiction to reality shows rears it's head again! Channel surfing the other night I found, "Who wants to be a Superhero?" on the Sci fi channel. And I could not resist.

Eleven Superhero wannabe's compete weekly to become their own comic book character. Stan Lee, God of comics and Dark Horse comics have combined to make some ordinary persons dream of superstardum come true.

Out of the Eleven competitors Big Mama for me stands head and shoulders above the rest. In a world where looking like your a skeleton with skin stretched over it is the ideal. Big Mama shows the world that she is closer to the actual size of normal women. Though I am not sure I would be as comfortable in spandex as Big Mama is.

I just love this show. All the Superhero's live in a swanky secret lair. And Stan Lee transmits their competitions to them on a flat screen t.v. After each challenge they meet on the roof of the lair to stand in judgment. Stan Lee then picks out three contestants that he feels performed the worst.

After Stan explains what they did wrong, the contestants have a chance to beg for mercy. The choice is Stan's alone. One Superhero each week is kicked out of the lair.

After just one episode I was hooked! And I was glad to read that I am not alone on this in the Blog world. I see that Fuzz over at Blugstuff is a fan too. But I guess we will be arch-enemies since he likes Major Victory, and I like Big Mama. Fuzz only time will tell who will be the next Superhero.

14 Comments:

Blogger David Amulet said...

From the ads I've seen, Major Victory does seem much more superhero-ish ...

-- david

5:07 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Why can't we be Superfriends?

8:25 PM  
Blogger siren said...

Can't you all just get along?

I haven't watched the show, but it sounds great. I'll have to try and catch the next one.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Ranea said...

David: That's it! No twinkies for you!!

Fuzz: Exactly how good of superfriends do you want to be?~wink~

Siren: It's on Thursdays 9/8central on the Sci fi channel.

10:38 PM  
Blogger erika said...

LOL now I have to watch the show. It look funny as heck!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous starbender said...

wake up ranea... it's
F O A D Thursday...
;]

10:29 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I wish I was a superhero who could eat everyone else donuts!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

micheles blog has died suddenly

4:54 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

Ok, ok, you win. I switch my allegiance!!

-- david

12:58 PM  
Blogger angel, jr. said...

I don't need to see an advertisement for a new reality show. I'm already addicted to all the other ones out there--including America's Got Talent with the Hoff as a judge.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Ranger Tom said...

Little chocolate donuts... The beakfast of champions!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Ranea said...

Erika: It's a blast!

Starbender: Sorry, I'll have a dewsy next thursday!

Mimi: Wouldn't it be great!

David: Are you feeling the sugar rush?~wink~

Angel: Hoff's the man!

Rangertom: You betcha!!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Net zero parental control Perscription weight loss pills Ultram us asses Tripoline antidepressant Renault sepczynski Direct holiday insurance travel Sanford rose associates Ciezarowki renault 22 cadillac inch rim Pots internet service provider montana http://www.finasteride-and-mesotherapy.info/Workshop-manual-renault-clio.html Beltronics radar laser detector vector 995 State farm insurance cantrail renault kangoo radio removal

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Podunk, Texas

I am a wild Irish rose stuck in a cow pasture. Completely out of my element but trying to fit in as best I can.

Cairde

Previous Posts